Sorry I am not that good at food photography. I try.
- 6 oz.mushrooms or substitute a chicken breast
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts rinsed
- 1/4 cup scallions
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 3/4 cup shredded carrots
- Butter Lettuce (I used iceberg because that was what I had on hand)
- 2 tbs. brown sugar
- 2 tbs. low sodium soy sauce
- Canola Oil
- Sesame oil (optional)
- Rice Vinegar (optional)
- Siracha Chili Garlic Sauce (optional)
- Lighthouse Sesame Ginger Dressing (optional)
- Begin by dicing mushrooms, scallions, water chestnuts and garlic.
- In a bowl combine brown sugar and soy sauce to create the stir fry sauce. I like to also add a bit of rice vinegar to my stir fry sauce, but it is optional.
- Add a bit of canola oil and sautee scallions and garlic over high heat. Then add mushrooms, carrotts, water chestnuts and stir fry sauce. Stir the mixture until the vegetables have softened.
- Split the head of lettuce apart and serve wrap style. I recommend not using iceberg lettuce because it is hard to split apart. Butter lettuce is a better option. Also, I like to add a little bit or Siracha of Chili Garlic Siracha to my wraps. Sometimes I also like to dip them in Lighthouse Sesame Ginger Dressing because I am obsessed and sometimes I like to add a little sesame oil.
I have some exciting news that will possibly be posted soon. Stay tuned or whatever people call it these days.