Fall means football games, crisp leaves, outdoor activities, awesome weather and very little time to bake things from scratch. However, whenever the season rolls around, I always find myself craving something spiced.
These cupcakes are super easy to make, definitely not from scratch, but super moist and delicious. I made the ones below for a recent event. The retro flag cupcake toppers are free printables from Love vs Design.
3 Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
- One Package of Spice Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1 Can of Organic Pumpkin (15 oz)
1. Preheat oven according to cake mix package.
2. Mix cake mix, eggs and pumpkin together. Do not overmix.
3. Evenly pour into muffin tins and bake according to instructions of cake mix box.
What is your favorite simple fall recipe? Leave a comment!